Last modified: 11.01.2021
Welcome to the website of Vastint Latvia SIA (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”, “we” or “us”).
Who we are
The Website is operated by Vastint Latvia SIA, a company duly registered and functioning under the laws of the Republic of Latvia, registered with the Commercial Register under no. 40003647511, having its registered office at Marupe, Malduguņu Street 4, LV-2167, Latvia.
Should you have any questions in relation to the use of the Website, your rights and obligations or any other related queries, should you wish to consult with the Company or to submit any other communication, kindly address your requests/ communications in writing to:
Vastint Latvia SIA, Marupe, Malduguņu Street 4, LV-2167, Latvia, every day from Monday to Friday between 9.00 – 17.00 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The communications received via e-mail after 17.00 shall be considered to be received on the following business day.
Personal Data processing
We collect and process your personal data in accordance with the data protection legislation applicable at the national and also the European Union level, including the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Of The Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation).
Accessing the Website and account security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material uploaded on it at any moment in time, at our sole discretion and without notice. If you do not agree with such amendments, you may choose to cease the use of the Website. We will not be liable if (for any reason) all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to the Website (in whole or in part) to users.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
Intellectual property rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are: (1) owned by the Company, its licensors, other companies within the Interogo Holding or other providers of such material; and (2) protected by Latvian and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade name and/or other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You are permitted to use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You are not allowed to copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Website, except to:
- store copies of such materials temporarily in your computers Random Access Memory (RAM);
- store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes; and/or
- print a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use.
You are not allowed to:
- modify copies of any materials from this Website;
- use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text and/or for other purposes than your own personal, non-commercial use;
- delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Website.
You are not allowed to reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purposes any part of the Website, access to the Website or use of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
The Company name, the term “Vastint”, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks or trade names of the Company. You are not allowed to use such marks, either registered or not, without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, brands and marks are used for identification purposes only and are the trademarks or trade names of their respective owners.
- in any way that violates any provisions of the applicable local and/or international law or regulation;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the provisions stated hereunder;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- to impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company or a Company employee, another user, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing);
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company (including its associates or collaborators) or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, Website users may not:
- use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website;
- use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website;
- use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website;
- introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website;
- attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Monitoring, enforcement and termination
We have the right to:
- take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website;
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities and/or to comply with any court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. You agree to waive and hold the Company harmless against any claims resulting from any action taken by the Company during or as a result of its monitoring and enforcement actions.
Reliance on information posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other user of our Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Changes to the Website
We may update the Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date at any given moment. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. We may change the Website at any time with or without notice. We may suspend access to the Website (in whole or in part), or close it indefinitely.
Provision of information and messages to us
Please note that the Company and its affiliates and related companies (the “Vastint group”), receive a large number of unsolicited messages and e-mails relating to commercial opportunities. Any message sent to us via the Website or via e-mail without any preceding request from the Vastint group is considered as unsolicited. Your message will not be considered as a formal introduction to a site or a project and the Vastint group does not agree to any fee arrangement, confidentiality undertaking or other agreement by receiving or reviewing your message. Further, the Vastint group cannot be bound by your email and/or its contents in any way or restricted from dealing with subject matter property as it sees fit.
By sending us an unsolicited e-mail, you explicitly confirm and agree to the above. If you do not agree to the above, please do not send us the message.
Information about you and your visits to the Website
Linking to the Website
You may link to the homepage (www.magdelena.lv), provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
The Website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the homepage without the express written consent from the Company.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking to cease immediately. If you are the one responsible for such actions, we reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The Company is based in Latvia. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside Latvia, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws that apply to you when using our Website. If you are a user who interacts with the Company from a place located outside Latvia, when providing your personal data, you consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in Latvia.
Disclaimer of warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining external means to our Website for any reconstruction of any lost data. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or any services or items obtained through the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Your use of the Website, its content and any services or items obtained through the Website is at your own risk. The Website, its content and any services or items obtained through the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither the Company nor any person associated with the Company makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of the Website. Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor anyone associated with the Company represents or warrants that the Website, its content or any services or items obtained through the Website will be accurate, reliable, error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that our Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the Website or any services or items obtained through the Website will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
The Company hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for particular purpose.
The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under the applicable law.
Limitation on liability
In no event will the Company, its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, directors or shareholders be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the Website, any websites linked to it, any content on the Website or such other websites or any services or items obtained through the Website or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
The foregoing does not affect the liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the applicable law.
Governing law and jurisdiction
Waiver and severability
Your comments and concerns
All your feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be submitted via email@example.com.
This Website is operated by Vastint Latvia SIA, a company duly registered and functioning under the laws of Latvia, registered with the Commercial Register under no. 40003647511, having its registered office at Marupe, Malduguņu Street 4, LV-2167, Latvia. The Company is an affiliated company of Interogo Holding AG (Interogo Holding AG together with all its affiliates are collectively referred to as the “Group”).
Thank you for using our Website.
Last modified: 11.01.2021
The Company is the controller in respect of the processing of your personal data within the meaning of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament And Of The Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation).
Please read the following carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
Information we collect about you
We may collect of the following information about you:
- name and surname, contact details, records and copies of correspondence (including e-mail addresses) and similar data, if you contact us and voluntarily provide us with such data.
Usage of the information (purposes of the data processing)
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us for the following purposes:
- to present our Website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information that you request from us;
- to inform you about our new services or products, or changes therein, including direct marketing should you specifically accept receiving such information when providing us your data;
- compiling user statistics; and
- security and improvements to our Website.
In case you specifically agree (by voluntarily providing us with your personal data for marketing purposes), we may use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, i.e. to personally contact you, to provide you with information about our services, offers and various benefits or to inform you about specific commercial offers, individually tailored to your potential requests or questions about the Company, our services or products.
You may refuse the usage of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (withdraw your consent) at any time.
Legal basis for the data processing
We process your personal data on the following legal basis:
- for the enforcement of regulatory enactments - to fulfil a certain obligation under the laws and regulations which are binding to us;
- in accordance with your consent as the data subject;
- in the legitimate (lawful) interest - to exercise our legitimate (lawful) interests under the laws and regulations.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your data to the third parties, which we engage to:
- support and analyse the performance of the Webpage (i.e., information system consultants and analytical and research service providers);
- provide marketing and sales services, if you voluntarily have provided us with your data for marketing purposes.
- We engage only such third parties, who provide sufficient guarantees for implementation of technical and organisational measures so that the data processing complies with requirements of the laws and regulations and protection of your rights is ensured.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- comply with any court order or other legal obligation;
- protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company and its affiliates. This includes exchanging information for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is never 100% secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Your rights regarding the processing of your personal data are the following:
- the possibility to obtain from the Company, upon request and free of charge, the confirmation that your personal data is processed by us, as well as details regarding this processing;
- the right to rectify, update, block or make anonymous the data which was processed contrary to the laws and regulations, especially data which is incomplete or inaccurate;
- the right to request the Company to delete all your personal data, which is available to the Company (in cases specified in the laws and regulations);
- the right to restrict the processing of your personal data (in cases specified in the laws and regulations);
- the right to object, for free and without any justification, to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, in the name of the data controllers or in the name of a third party, or to the disclosure of the data for such a purpose;
- the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to the Company;
- the right not to be a subject of decisions taken exclusively on the basis of a data processing performed by automatic means and which triggers legal consequences in what concerns you.
In order to exercise these rights, you may file a request which should be signed and dated to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duration of the storage
We will store the data for the time necessary for the purposes listed under “Usage of your information (purposes of the data processing)”, but no longer than 5 years. After the data is no longer needed for such purposes, it will be destroyed.
Complaints about privacy
If you have any concerns regarding the privacy of the personal data we process in what concerns you, or you have a privacy-related complaint, please send us an email at email@example.com. We will contact you within fourteen (14) days to confirm receipt of your email. Following the receipt of your email, we will investigate your concern or complaint and endeavour to provide you with our response within a reasonable timeframe, but no longer than within one month after sending such e-mail to us.
You also have the right to address to the competent personal data protection supervisory authority (Data State Inspectorate of the Republic of Latvia).
Last modified: 11.01.2021
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or other device used to visit a website (hereinafter all together: “computer”). Because a cookie is stored on your computer, the website server can recognize your computer. A cookie cannot launch programs or spread viruses.
Web beacons are electronic images, also referred to as single-pixel gifs. Web beacons enable the Company to collect certain aggregated information in relation to Website users including, for example, the number of users accessing each webpage, traffic data, logs and other communication data, information in relation to resources access, and information about user computer and internet connection (including IP addresses, operating systems and browser type).
Cookies on our Website
Functional (essential) cookies
We use functional cookies necessary to enable navigation across the websites. These cookies enable us to:
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests; and
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
We will use the functional cookies as described in the table below.
Stores the language chosen by the user.
Chosen language code (i.e. EN)
Analytical cookies record how visitors use our websites. This information may be used to analyze the use of our websites and generate statistics. We may collect statistical information about our Website users’ equipment, browsing actions and patterns. The information may include, for example:
- traffic, logs and other communication data;
- information regarding the resources that you access; and
- information about your computer and internet connection, (e.g. including your IP address (masked last octets), operating system and browser type).
We will use the analytical cookies as described in the table below.
used to distinguish users
used to throttle request rate
In addition, we use Google Analytics remarketing tools in our Website in order to display you textual, image, interactive and visual ads in Google Display Network, i.e. in Google partner websites. Google Analytics is one of the world’s largest and safest analytics and advertising solutions. It allows us to reach people, who previously have visited the Webpage and show them individually tailored ads and offers, when they browse other websites.
Rejecting and deleting cookies
You can set up your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored, that you can accept or reject each cookie or such that all cookies are deleted when you close your browser. Useful information for managing cookies and web beacons can also be found on the informative website http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please note that if you reject and/or delete cookies by changing your browser settings, this will also affect the essential cookies. This may limit the options for using our Website or parts thereof.